Monday 25 March 2013

Phew • Phew


I think that if I had not done recording work at Conny s Studio, I would not have continued making music till now. I can't measure how much I learned from him. What he taught me was not a particular musical style, but something belonging to what can't be visually expressed, what is beyond verbal description, and what the essence of my existence as a musician is based on. At the time I first visited him, I was merely aggressive; I was unaware not only of the inevitability of my musical career, but also of what I wanted to express in music. He recognized me as a singer, although I was chaotic and impulsive. That has been a strong driving force in my musical career. The memory of my experience at Conny s Studio is still growing beautifully, as a pearl does in a shell.
• Phew  •


 1. Closed
2. Signal
3. Kodomo
4. Dream
5. Mapping
6. Aqua
7. P-Adic
8. Doze
9. Fragment
10. Circuit

Played + Produced by 
Phew, Holger Czukay, Jaki Liebezeit,
Conny Plank,Yoshitaka Goto


 Recording Engineer: Conny Plank
Recorded and Mixed at: Conny's Studio, Czukay's Editing Laboratory

Label: Pass Records / P-Vine
Catalog#: SSAP-006
Format: 320
Country: Japan
Original Release: 1981

No comments:

Post a Comment